Tier IV is an autonomous driving technology company with an open-source approach to making intelligent vehicles a reality, safely, quickly and openly for tomorrow’s generation.
Building on widely-used open-source software, we provide both the foundational autonomous-driving technology as well as the integration and customisation necessary to provide our customers with complete autonomous-driving applications.
As a project manager in the marketing communications team, you will:
- Plan and execute marcom-related activities both online and offline: events, trade shows, conferences, webinars
- Engage with short and long term marcom strategy internally and externally
- Draft content for press releases for events, newsletters, virtual conferences, social media campaigns
- Review and analyse the performance of each marcom activities for continuous improvement and further optimization
- Research and analyze market trends, and gather client feedback and market insights