SkyDrive are looking for a passionate and talented leader to fill the role of Performance Team Leader. The role is multi-disciplinary and applicants must have a passion for new technology whilst working in a lean manor to achieve program objectives and help to SkyDrive deliver a range of certified eVTOLs into the Advanced Air Mobility Eco-System.
The role requires leadership across all aspects of Performance analysis for manned Air Mobility products, including:
• Define, develop and implement the environment, models and tools for Performance analysis
• Performance analysis and modelling requirements capture
• Provide direct engineering support and analysis to sales campaigns, including Performance guarantees
• Preparation of Certification Plan, including MoC definition
• Interface with Certification Authorities (JCAB/FAA/EASA etc) as required
Integration is a critical aspect of the role and will require interfacing with many disciplines, including Aerodynamics, Flight Characteristics, Flight Controls, Battery, Motor, Test (rigs, ground and flight), requirements management and all activities associated with achieving certification.
The successful candidate will be a critical part of the technical team and requires good interpersonal skills (in a multilingual environment), strong work ethic, efficient self-management, passion to learn new skills and help develop others.
In addition, you will develop and develop human resources with a wide range of backgrounds, experience, and skill levels, and support recruitment activities in the aeroelastic team and related fields throughout the company.