We are packing material industry DX start-up based in Tokyo/JP which are developing the Enable platform to support the back-end operations of EC/D2C businesses.
We are starting from the production and procurement of original packaging to material management and optimal warehouse selection via our technology and human innovation potentiality.
Venture capitalists have high expectations for our efforts, and we completed a total of 620 million JPY(≒450 million USD) in funding in June of this year.
We are looking for a specialist who will be responsible for developing packaging material manufacturing plants, designing alliances and building operations (mainly in APAC Region).
- Research/Listing/Inquiry of primary manufacturing plants for packaging materials in APAC
- Negotiate with local manufacturing plants to determine whether or not the quality required by us can be guaranteed in terms of cost, manufacturing feasibility, etc.
-> Online/FtoF negotiations with local manufacturing plants
- Compile database of overseas manufacturing plant specifications implement supply assets with our sales team
- Planning and execution of overseas manufacturing plant development strategy
- Quality control in material manufacturing process
- Cost management in material procurement
- Build and maintain good relationships with local suppliers
- Planning and proposal of optimal items to clients
- Enablement (creation of business infrastructure) to realize an efficient supply chain
- Planning and implementation of measures to improve efficiency and efficiency of procurement operations
- Enablement of suppliers to achieve the quality level demanded by us
-> Formulate/Execute specific actions to achieve numerical targets for order acceptance rate, lost order rate, trouble rate, etc.
- Discover issues around procurement and plan and execute solutions to achieve the business plan
- Other tasks required in the supply chain area