# About the Role
Ease of use, intuitive interactions, these attributes can make a service shine or kill it completely.
We are looking to become the global standard of remote tooling, and making sure the service's ease of use is something we value tremendously.
As a product designer, your work will impact how oVice gets used, defining how users will interact with each other and their day-to-day activities on the product. In order to provide the best experience for users, your job will include but not limited to
- Market / competitor research
- User / focus group interviews
- User testing
- User interface design
You will be working closely with other designers, product managers, engineers and any other cross-functional stakeholders to deliver the best experience to our users.
## What you'll do
- Demonstrated talent and passion for designing end-to-end user experiences.
- Pair with your designer peers to distill complex problems into digestible steps, and communicate proactively.
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and other stakeholders to craft useful, delightful product experiences.
- Apply your product design skills throughout the product development lifecycle from researching and sketching to polished interface designs.
- Support the team’s current, and long-term objectives.
- Influence and contribute to internal process and design culture.
- Share what you learn internally and with the broader public designer and developer communities.
◆oVice Careers Page