Our company, Cluster. Inc, was founded in 2015, before the term “metaverse” became a buzzword, with the belief in its countless possibilities; pioneering the operation of metaverse platforms and virtual social media as a startup company.
The platform we operate is attracting a high level of attention from the entertainment industry and all other business domains. We procured 5.2 billion yen in funding in May 2023, and are committed to growing our business globally and expanding our services to further promote the creator economy.
In order to achieve this global business growth, we are looking for a person who will be responsible for everything from strategy development to planning and implementation of measures to increase awareness, retention rates, and experience of cluster, with a focus on creator marketing overseas (in mainly in North America).
- Qualitative user analysis through interviews and surveys of English-speaking users
- Planning of virtual events and offline events to increase engagement of existing creators in English-speaking countries/attract new creators
- Marketing strategy planning based on quantitative figures such as number of users, retention rate, etc.
- Planning and execution of promotional strategies (SNS, advertising, etc.)
- Planning and execution of online and offline events
- Competitive analysis and market research based on data analysis
- Feedback with internal stakeholders such as development team, design team, QA team, engineers, etc.
- Direction to external stakeholders such as external advertising agencies, event production companies, etc.
- Negotiation with external agencies: post-implementation analysis of measures, quantitative and qualitative reporting